Monday, June 16, 2014

How Old Are You?

How To Generate A Full Report On How Old You Are

How To Generate A Full Report On How Old You Are

By Jackson Chung
I keep telling myself this. I am getting old. Exactly how old am I? Exactly 11,265 days old today. Yes, thanks to this snappy website, I get to put my age into perspective. Yay. Apparently, I’m half the age of President Vladimir Putin.
Enter your date of birth into You’re getting old!, and the interactive website returns all kinds of informative stats. My heart has beaten approximately 1,123,607,621 times in total. Yeah – that seems about right. However, despite being a rough estimate, it is rather interesting to know that when I was born, the planet only had 4.7 billion inhabitants; there are now 7.2 billion.
The section I enjoyed most was “In your past…” where it listed all of the major events that happened during my lifetime. Sure, brings back memories.
So if you have a few minutes today, check out You’re getting old! before you get any older.
Click to enlarge.
youre getting old   How To Generate A Full Report On How Old You Are

via You’re getting old! Source: www.makeuseof.com

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...