Sunday, June 15, 2014

Everything About World Cup Final Stadiums

Everything You Need To Know About World Cup Final Stadiums

Everything You Need To Know About World Cup Final Stadiums

By Jackson Chung
If you haven’t felt it already, World Cup fever is upon us. Personally, I never got football. Twenty-two men kicking a ball around the field doesn’t quite do it for me. However, I can’t ignore the fact that it’s an iconic game, and so are the stadiums the games are held. So even though I don’t enjoy the sport, I couldn’t help but share this beautifully simplistic infograph on the visual history of World Cup Final stadiums — from 1930 in Urugray’s Estadio Centenario, all the way until present day in Brazil’s Estadio Do Maracana. Enjoy!
Which team are you rooting for this year?
Click to enlarge.
world cup final stadium small   Everything You Need To Know About World Cup Final Stadiums

via Grassform Source: www.makeuseof.com

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...