Sunday, January 4, 2015

An Animated Look At How A Speaker Makes Sound

By Dave LeClair
We use speakers all of the time. In fact, I’d guess that the device on which you are reading this article has a speaker on it somewhere.
Do you know how a speaker works? I’ll admit, I had no idea before I found this awesome animated infographic. Sure, I knew that there was a cone and a bunch of other components that allows them to push the sound towards my ears, but other than that, it was complicated nonsense. Now, I understand, and if you read through this beautiful animated infographic, you will too!
Click To Enlarge Each Image
loudspeaker
magnet
suspension
sound-waves

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...