Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Greatest Fiction From Within Other Fiction

What happens when fiction meets fiction? That’s a confusing sentence, so let me explain what I mean. What happens when a work of fiction has it’s own fictional fiction? Is that any better?
Here, let me give you an example: “The Wasteland Survival Guide” from Fallout. That’s a work of fiction read by the characters in a different work of fiction. It all makes sense now, right?
So, what are the best pieces of fictional fiction? Which books, movies, TV shows, and video games had the best pieces of fiction contained in them? Check out the infographic below for a fascinating and meta look!
Click to Enlarge
Fictions-Greatest-Fiction-v.7.0

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...