Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Love Like Yours!








I'm sad at the thought of being apart, 

And ecstatic to know, I'm in your heart! 

There's little to teach, and a lot to learn, 

From a man like you, I'd wait my turn. 

With a heart so big, to comfort all, 

If help was needed, you'd be the first I call! 

You've opened up doors, to which were dark, 

Your a beautiful person, whose made your mark... 

Your mark in this world, and definitely on me, 

I think we compliment each other to a tee! 

I know true love will set all else apart, 

And you'll be forever the only.. one in my heart! 

Love has no boundaries, love does not judge, 

Love doesn't hurt, love will not hold a grudge. 

Love is special and unique to each, 

Love works in mysterious ways, but life lessons it will teach. 

It's not what you think, or what you "did," 

Inline image 1

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...