Thursday, April 15, 2010

This is your Captain Moses.....!

Moses Balunywa, at the controls

Last night I watched a movie with planes and the like. I went to bed at around midnight and immediately started dreamimg. In the dream my youngest son Moses, was a pilot and he was flying me to Entebbe in Uganda. It felt so good when the flight attendant announced:

".... "Moses Balunywa, the captain of this flight welcomes you aboard Dream Flight 1333 to Entebbe. To operate your seatbelt, insert the metal tab into the buckle, and pull tight. It works just like every other seatbelt and if you don't know how to operate one, you probably shouldn't be out in public unsupervised. In the event of a sudden loss of cabin pressure, oxygen masks will descend from the ceiling. Stop screaming, grab the mask, and pull it over your face. If you have a small child traveling with you, secure your mask before assisting with theirs. If you are traveling with two small children, decide now which one you love more."

It was a really interesting flight especially as the cabin crew continued with their announcements:

"Folks, we have reached our cruising altitude now, so I am going to switch the seat belt sign off. Feel free to move about as you wish, but please stay inside the plane till we land...it's a bit cold outside, and if you walk on the wings it affects the flight pattern."

I asked my son to take some photos of him in the cockpit...but then I was sort of waking up. I prayed to God to allow me to at least download the photos on the computer before waking up. The wish was granted as you can see from the photos I managed to capture. Finally I woke up after the flight attendant had announced that:

"As you exit the plane, please make sure to gather all of your belongings. Anything left behind will be distributed evenly among the flight attendants. Please do not leave children or spouses. We thank you for flying Dream Airlines and we hope you enjoyed giving us the business as much as we enjoyed taking you for a ride."



1 comment:

Wendal said...

Nice. The jacket and hat fit him perfect too.

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...