Thursday, April 21, 2011

Orange Network


I just want to share with you my experience with Orange. After good advice I received from this network platform, I got myself an Orange dongle. It had never disappointed me. I made it a point to always donate it to someone before I left, and whenever I return I buy a new one!
This time when I came, I found an orange dongle at the apartment where I stay. I just loaded airtime and went online. On Sunday 10th April, I ran out of airtime. I sent for 10k worth and loaded. Still I could not access the Internet. I called customer service and I was advised to get airtime of at least 25 k so it could be converted into data. I did that, read out the numbers to them, and I was advised to wait for around 30 minutes. Within 15 minutes some one called and informed me that I was on. I tried, but wapi. I called again, but they promised to solve the problem, the next morning!
I called a number of times on Monday and Tuesday. I was asked so many stupid questions by so many different people; what is the name of the person you talked to? Was it a man or woman? what time did you cal;l? What did he/she tell you? Over and over again! The last guy I talked to was some boss lady. I told her, I did not have the time to continously discuss 25,000/- for 3 days without a solution. I threw away the dongle and simcard in my phone, replaced both with Warid....and I happily surfed away!

After submitting my experience with Orange to I-network group platform, I received an email requesting for my contacts. I surely didn't want to go through what I went through the previous week, so I ignored it. Shortly afterwards, A lady called me and introduced herself as Diane calling from the headquarters of Orange at the customer retention desk. She wanted me to explain what happened, but I was reluctant as I had done it so many times with many different people.
Anyhow, I relented and briefly explained. She promised to follow it up and call me back. I actually laughed commenting that that was the last thing the last person I talked to in Orange said it me last week, and up to now, she hasn't.
Surprisingly after around 10 minutes she called me back and apologised on behalf of Orange and promised such an incident never to take place again. on behalf of Orange, she offered me a free dongle including IGB of Data if I accept to retrurn to the Orange family.
Who am I to reject such an offer to return to the the real 3G speeds?

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...