Wednesday, April 6, 2011

International Union of Women

It is the second International Union of Women meeting. A Danish woman stands up and declares to the group, "After last year's meeting, I went home and took a stand against my husband, I told him I wasn't going to iron for him ever again. The first day went by and I couldn't see any change, the second day went by and still I couldn't see anything....but on the third day, I came home from work and my husband had done all the ironing, cleaning, and vacuuming."


The Danish woman receives a round of applause and a woman from Sweden stands up…

"Well, after last year's meeting, I told my husband that I would never cook for him again. The first day went by and I couldn't see any difference, the second day went by and I still couldn't see anything, but the third day, I came home from work and my husband had cooked me a lovely candlelit, romantic meal".

The Swedish woman accepts a round of applause as the woman from England stands up...

"Well, after last year's meeting I told my husband that I would no longer cook, clean, iron or wash for him. The first day went by and I couldn't see a change, the second day went by and I still couldn't see anything, and on the third day after the swelling had gone down I could just about see again."

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...