Sunday, January 31, 2010

Confessions of a Married Couple

Once there was a couple in their mid forties walking through a
bush path and they came across a patch of Mushroom-Husband insisted it was
the non poisonous one while the wife was adamant this was the lethal stuff.

Husband carried on to pick the mushroom and consoled the wife: "What we
will do is we will cook the stuff and feed it to the dog if the dog dies then we throw it away but if the dog is ok then we will also eat it. They got home and fed the mushroom after cooking it to the dog, it was the happiest dog in the village for a full four hours. They then proceeded to eat the mushroom themselves.

Just as they finished, their son run into the room and announced in a hurry the death of the dog and he ran out. The two parents looked at each other and tears rolled down their cheeks, the husband then announced:

"My wife I should have listened to you, anyway seeing we are going to die I need to rest in peace and make sure I have been honest with you. You see that lady from next door has been my part time since we moved in and we meet in the garden every Sunday, when your sister came for x-mas and you had too much wine and passed out I slept with her too, your mother too but only once last year on new year's eve."

With tears in her eyes the wife says, "Its ok my darling that was all weaknesses of the flesh I have forgiven you, but you must listen to me too, each time I go to the butchery I always bring a lot of meat, well its because our second son is the butcher's child, as much as you have slept with the lady next door I also sleep with the husband on Saturday evenings when you are out with the boys, and lastly since we got married 20 years ago I have never had an orgasm from you. Both had mixed emotions hatred, regret but their consolation was they were dying without any secrets so the tears flowed as thy awaited their end......

Their son then run into the room again and looked at the parents weeping he then commented: "My God!!, I didn't realise the two of you loved the dog that much, anyway the guy whose car ran over the dog says he can buy us another one!!!!!!!!!!!"

AT TIMES THE TRUTH IS BEST LEFT ALONE!

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...