Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year Wishes Quotes and Messages



New year 2016 is here, reach out to all your friends, family and loved ones with our Happy New Year SMS, wishes and greetings to convey your warm wishes.Happy New year sms in English language to provide you best and latest new year sms messages collection in English . latest new year messages for those who you love and also for your friends and family. 

New ideas, innovations,unprecedented aspirations to inspire the world in future times is abound to you this year. Enjoy winning.....Happy New Year. :)


Like birds, let us, leave behind what we don’t need to carry… GRUDGES SADNESS PAIN FEAR and REGRETS. Life is beautiful, Enjoy it. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016.


My wishes for you, Great start for Jan, Love for Feb, Peace for march, No worries for April, Fun for May, Joy for June to Nov, Happiness for Dec, Have a lucky and wonderful 2016.



May The Year 2016 Bring for You Happiness,Success and filled with Peace,Hope & Togetherness of your Family & Friends....Wishing You a...*HAPPY NEW YEAR* 

Renewal Of Friendship Contract 2016 After Serious And Cautious Consideration, Your Contract Has Been Renewed For The Year 2014. So, try to be more LOVING and CARING next year. Take care of Me and Miss me. Because, It's Impossible To Find A Friend Who is 95% Ideal 96% Smart 97% Kind 98% True 99% TALENTED and 100% Lovable So, Don't lose Whom U Never Want To Lose. Wish you a Very Happy New Year!


New Year's eve is like every other night; there is no pause in the march of the universe, no breathless moment of silence among created things that the passage of another twelve months may be noted; and yet no man has quite the same thoughts this evening that come with the coming of darkness on other nights. Happy New Year 2016.


Dear Mom and Dad, Though I Don’t Often, Express in Words as How Much I Love U, But Today I Want To Thank U for The, Wonderful Gifts, Your Blessings and Above, All Showing me the Right way to Make My Life, More Beautiful.Thank You Very Much. Happy New Year Mom and Dad.


A happy New Year! Grant that I
May bring no tear to any eye
When this New Year in time shall end
Let it be said I've played the friend,
Have lived and loved and labored here,
And made of it a happy year. 
 


Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear,
Let all ur Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear, Please Hear,
I want to tell one thing in ur Ear
Wishing u a very “Happy NEW YEAR“!


Like birds, let us, leave behind what we don’t need to carry… 
GRUDGES SADNESS PAIN FEAR and REGRETS. 
Life is beautiful, Enjoy it. HAPPY NEW YEAR. :)


The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! Happy New Year 2016.   


Each Moment in a Day Has its own Value, Morning Brings Hope, Afternoon Brings Faith, Evening Brings Love, Night Brings Rest, Hope you Will Have All Of Them Everyday. Happy New Year 2016.


  

Glory to God in highest heaven,
Who unto man His Son hath given;
While angels sing with tender mirth,
A glad new year to all the earth!

~Happy New Year 2016~

New Year brings just Happiness not Tear,
Everybody loves only You Dear,
All your Problems will be Finish......
It's for You my Special NEW YEAR'S wish. 



Memorable moment r celebrate together,
U r my best friend for now & forever,
Make me Miss U even more this New Year,
Hope this 2016 bring Happiness for you Dear.

 
When the mid-nite bell rings tonight...
Let it signify new and better things for you,
let it signify a realisation of all things you wish for,
Let it signify a year of courage and believes,
Wishing you a very...very...very prosperious 2016


Fresh Air....
Fresh Idea....
Fresh Talent....
Fresh Energy....
I wish U to have a .....
Sweetest Sunday,
Marvellous Monday,
Tasty Tuesday,
Wonderful Wednesday,
Thankful Thursday,
Friendly Friday,
Successful Saturday.
Have a great Year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016

In 'The Universal Bank of God'...
God stores his blessings & deposited 365 days full of love,faith & happiness for you...
So,Enjoy spending...
Happy New Year 2016 


Nights are Dark but Days are Light,
Wish your Life will always be Bright.
So my Dear don't get Fear
Coz, God Gift us a "BRAND NEW YEAR".
*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016* 
 
 

   

With all the Rose's Perfume & with all the lights in the world & with all the children's Smiles...I Wish U that ur all dreams comes True..*HAPPY NEW YEAR*

 

Wishing u 12 months of happiness, 52 weeks of fun, 365 days of laughter, 8760 hours of good luck, 525600 mins of joy, 31536000 seconds of success " @-Happy New Year

 
 
New Year is the time to unfold new horizons & realize new dreams, to rediscover the strength & faith within u, to rejoice in simple pleasures & gear up 4 a new challenges. Wishing you a truly fulfilling 2016!


My wishes for you, Great start for Jan, Love for Feb, Peace for march, No worries for April, Fun for May, Joy for June to Nov,Happiness for Dec,Have a lucky and wonderful 2016.


Mom & Dad…. Thank you for Bringing Me in Your Life and Always Neglecting My Mistakes & Still Supporting Me in Whatever i Do. Love You Always. Happy New Year My Lovely Parents.


Oh My Dear, Forget Ur Fear, Let All Ur Dreams Be Clear, Never Put Tear, Please Hear, I Want to Tell One Thing in ur Ear Wishing u a Very “Happy New Year.



My family and friends, I wish that this new year ahead, throws at you much happiness, health, work and success in their life projects. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016.


I hope it's better for you this year ... achieve all your goals, they can continue sharing time with family and friends with sincere people and I wish you a blessed 2016 Happy New Year. 


May this new year be in good health, happiness and affection of those around you. Have a happy new year and you obtain all the happiness you crave.


On dates like this, only my memory are the most beautiful moments, so I thought of you. Hope you have a happy new year with your family.


I feel this year the days passed very fast, I feel that happened because I made ​​so many activities that would never have believed do, happy new year. 


End of year 2015, a good time to reflect on what We live like and what we expect for the year 2016. Happy New Year and best wishes and warm embraces.


I hope you receive the new year with a big celebration and with the man who much love. Happy new year, friend.


Long ago we did not spend the New Year together, but that does not matter because I know you will enjoy yourself with the love of your life. Happy New Year.


I want to make you a happy new year, today I had this and I was glad because a part of my life you were you present. 


You must never cross your arms resigning because life can surprise you, happy new year to everyone. 


Happy new year to all. If you think you've gone too far I do not ever turn back. I wish you a year with great courage and energy to continue the daily struggle to live by your own being and your family. 


In the year ahead, I wish with all my heart that never miss the energy to fight for the difficulties will occur, have a positive attitude in life and live each day as if it were your last. Have a very positive new year. 


If you want a better world not leave that task to others is your part of the change, takes to start a new year to begin now. Happy New Year to all, to the future that lies ahead is much better.


Happy New Year. I just hope that God will guide each step you take in life and never give up when you try to fight for your dreams. I love you, friend. 


I feel a great sorrow to dismiss this year because it was one of the best in life, because I did things that I never imagined doing and met wonderful people like you.You spend a happy new year. 


I sincerely hope that through a happy new year and may all your goals are realized.Remember that you have bad moments in life, it is important to overcome and never look back.


God is always with his outstretched hand and hold me hold you and pointing out the right path ... They are my best wishes for the new year and love reigns, prosperity at home. 


I would spend the year you again as we used to always do. But it is impossible because we are thousands of kilometers separate us. However, I sincerely hope that you spend a happy new year. May you always have in your thoughts as I do.


You are my world without you would not exist, you give joy to my soul, enthusiasm and passion to our morning toast to a new year full of happiness and love, like the present, Happy New Year ! my treasure!   


May this new year find the right man, because all they deserve someone as good as you, is good love. Happy new year, my friend. 


In the coming year, for my friends, colleagues, comrades, acquaintances, longing realizing their deepest desires and year goals , and maturity to understand that what we can not achieve , have some objective individual who teach in our lives. 


May all your dreams and goals are fulfilled in the new year, but if your happiness depends on my friend, consider yourself the happiest person in the world. Happy New Year 2016.


I hope the new year will bring many joys, but please do not change, because then you're perfect.Happy New Year 2016. 


May God allows you to have a new year with health, work and love. Receive new year with joy, because I'm sure it will be your year. Happy New Year 2016.


I hope the new year will bring many joys, but please do not change, because then you're perfect. Happy New Year 2016.


Thank you today the year just became one of my best years, your advice was crucial for me to achieve my goals and that we will never forget, happy new year my friend. 


In many of my days my troubles seemed unsustainable but always you all were holding with me, giving me strength and courage to move forward I think super friend and I wish from the bottom of my heart a very happy new year.


May God bless to each of you, to pour thousand blessings and protection in their lives and projects that the year ended has been of great experiences in your life, and what they learned this year, help us to be better people and us growth as human beings to face any difficulty that comes our way in the future.


Before I knew was a hopeless man to be your friend changed my way of thinking helped me change my life, to find my horizon and today I can finally say that I knew the happiness, peace and above all love will consider my best friend, happy new year full of success for you. 


I want a new mathematical year: Adding all kinds of pleasures, pains subtracting, multiplying dividing happiness i love with all your loved ones, Happy New Year dear friends !!

Let the rain of happiness grip you with a broken umbrella, soak and splash you all who are around. Happy New Year 2016 !! 

In life it changes from year but not friends .. hope our friendship last forever. Happy New Year 2016 !!


If you want a year of prosperity, plant wheat.If you want ten years of prosperity, plant fruit trees. If you want a life of prosperity, plant friends.I wish you sow many friends 2015 Happy New Year 2016.


I wish you 65 days of love, 129 lucky days and 171 days of happiness! Happy New Year 2016. 


For all, congratulations for this 2016 that the Love is the first to enter his house, health and work are behind each and every one of us has much love, Happy New Year dear friends!


This sentence is a box filled with joy peace, lovingly wrapped, sealed with a smile and sent with a kiss. Happy New Year!


I just want you both everything and nothing: Whatever makes you happy and make you suffer Nada Happy New Year 2016 !!!


I want peace kidnap your life, love flood your soul and happiness reflected in your face, you desire, heart everything good that you deserve. Happy New Year!


Dear friend, if you receive this sms is because the light that guides you is close to mine. Hopefully these lights never separate. Wholeheartedly merry christmas and a happy new year.


May the strength of the soul ... enlighten your mind of wisdom, love heart ... watered your body joy, the feeling ... radiate tenderness your family, to love is your passion ... infinite look, that understanding ... is the gift your humility, a cuddle ... is the expression of saying "I love you" ... These are my wishes in this coming year 2016!


I I wish happiness 12 months, 52 weeks of serenity, 365 days of love , Fortune 8760 hours, 525,600 minutes Event, 31.536 million seconds of friendship ... Happy new year friend of mine!


If life gives you a thousand reasons to mourn, It shows that you have a thousand and one to dream. Make your life a dream and your dream a reality. Happy new year 2016.


Smile, today begins a new era for both and we must seize it. May your wishes come true this new year. Happy New Year. 


I hope that this year you obtain all you wish for because you deserve it. You spend a happy new year.


Happy New Year friend. I promise that this year will be better than it is to leave. So say goodbye to your bad luck. A new life begins for us. I love you.


Friend smiles because everything bad finally ended. This year will be much better, so be happy. You spend a new year full of joy. 


To my best friend with love, this New Year approve all materials, know true love and bathe every day. Happy new year friend. 


May this new year all my friends achieve their goals, realize their desires and be happy every day. I love them. Happy New Year. 


To each morning watching the positive outlook they have a prosperous new year. Happy New Year. 


My real desire is that you spend a happy new year, despite spending very bad times, never turn around to look back. 


From the bottom of my heart out every word I wrote to assemble this year greeting new, friendly happy my new year, I will have with me forever. 


I understand that a behaviour is worth more than a million words, I think a little wave of New Year can give an infinite happiness to the life of a human being.


For a moment I thought that conflicts I went through this year never end up but when he ran the new year, new year, new life, everything is transformed. 


I hope you're well and that the new year comes to you with ymuchas want happiness, today starts a new cycle for all, happy new year. 


Bad times you experienced this year will end with the year to be, and notice that this new year will hopefully happy new year friend.


There are many reasons to celebrate the new year but the most important among all is to improve our lives, happy new year. 


I want for you and your family a wonderful new year, let's start this year with much happiness and finally culminate smiling joy. 


I wish you a happy new year, it is a genuine desire for a friend who wants the best for you, have fun and enjoy it very much. 


Dear friend, I want for you with all my heart a happy new year, I have the certainty This year a love come into your life and you will have much happiness.


If the old year has not been able to achieve your goals, you lose nothing by trying again. Have a happy girlfriend year. Disillusionment not you off to fight for what you propose. 


This New Year maintain the enthusiasm and faith that we will achieve what we set out. Have a new year full of successes and satisfactions.


It is not enough to close your eyes and make a wish for each month of the year. You need to put all your effort to achieve your goals. May this new year bring to your life good health, happiness and eager to continue fighting for your ideals. Happy New Year!  


I wish for you much happiness and good things as well for you as many stars shine in the sky. Sister Happy New Year!


Today we have the opportunity to dismiss the year and will celebrate a year to come. Have a better new year and always keep being such a good friend. Happy New Year! 


Every day we dream of a world of peace and harmony which govern love and hope. All the best in your life and never lose the will to live.


Believe in yourself and be the best of all, remember that everything is possible and even if they have days full of darkness at the end always comes the sun, happy 2016 to all.

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...