Friday, November 16, 2012

A Secretary For You..!!

Think YOU are being overstretched in the office? Female contortionist brings new meaning to the term flexible working in incredible calendar shoot


She is snapped operating a computer while performing a hand-stand, delivering a presentation with her head tucked between her thighs and even becoming a living table by bending over backwards for her boss.



OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER: Her talents include squeezing herself into boxes just 50cm squared

DECEMBER: 'I don't really diet but I have to train very hard to keep my muscles in shape and to be as flexible as possible,' she says



FEBRUARY AND MARCH: Rubbery Russian Gunthel goes by the name of Zlata when performing


APRIL AND MAY: The self-titled 'Goddess of Flexibility' produces her head-turning calendars by contorting her body with a different theme each year

The 5ft 9ins blonde weighs eight-and-a-half stone and spends most of her day working out and training for shows around the world.

One of her favourite acts is bending herself backwards at a perfect 90 degree angle, virtually cutting herself in half so the back half of her hands touch her feet.

Her talents also include squeezing herself into boxes just 50cm squared.

Zlata, who has ambitions to head to Hollywood to turn her hand/head/legs to acting, has previously said: ‘Doing these poses just feels natural to me. Sometimes it can get a bit uncomfortable if I have to hold a pose for a long time in photoshoots.

'But I think that’s like anyone who sits down for a long time – their muscles get stiff.

'I don’t really diet but I have to train very hard to keep my muscles in shape and to be as flexible as possible.’




SEPTEMBER: She spends most of her day working out and training for shows around the world


No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...