Friday, February 4, 2011

Scam.com

I would like to share with you this scam I received from a purpotedly world bank official using a Gmail address and requesting for a small payment through Western Union. naturally if out of the 1,000 people he scams, 10% pay, he/she would earn a clean US $5,500!


Subject: Re: International Monetary Fund. Code: 60
From: "International Monetary Fund"
Date: Fri, February 4, 2011 9:29 am
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Priority: Normal
Options: View Full Header | View Printable Version | Download this as a file

Attn: Client,  My name is Adetomi Peter Olakunle and I am the new IMF payment  officer to release your pending fund to you. I am directed to deliver  your fund to you in the form of cash which worth the sum $15.5 Million  Dollars by IMF (International Monetary Fund).  Send me your full mailing address and your contact phone number for final verification before I move to deliver to your home in person.  You only have to pay the sum of $55 which you have to send to the  below information:  Name: Adetomi Peter Olakunle Address: City: Lagos, Nigeria Text Question: Pending Answer: Fund Amount: $55  Your fund is sealed in a computerised locked box and only you is  authorized to open the box when I deliver it to you which makes it  impossible for me to deduct the $55. The fee is required to release a computerised code which you will use to open your box when I get to your home, only you will be given the code for security reasons when I get to your home.  Send the money through Western Union or Money Gram as soon as  possible. E-mail me payment information once you make the payment so I can move immediately. I will leave immediately I confirm $55  payment from you.  Thanks,  Adetomi Peter Olakunle. International Monetary Fund. 

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...