Monday, November 15, 2010

Too Much education

A PhD graduate and an ordinary man went on a camping trip, set up their tent and fell asleep . Some hours later, the ordinary man woke up his PhD friend: "Look up at the sky and tell me what you see?"

The PhD man replies: "I see millions of stars . " The ordinary man asks: "What does that tell you?"

The PhD guy ponders for a minute: "
Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets . Astrologically, it tells me that Satan is in Leo . Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three . Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant . Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow . What does it tell you?"

The ordinary man is silent for a moment, and then speaks: "
Practically . . . . . . . . it tells me that someone has stolen our tent" .

Be educated in the right way and not go beyond the boundaries!

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...